Camp Tipsy News! Schmamper (Tipsy camper alumni) tickets end Monday!
From: colin fahrion (colin.fahriongmail.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:16:04 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy All!

This will be my first Tipsy and I'm excited. It sounds like my kinda fun — the kinda fun where you make the fun yourself, with a healthy side of "Capital D" Dumb!

I'm still here in SF dealing with ticket foo and camp mapping (and normal day job work), while Chicken and Skippy have all the fun setting up camp, building a kitchen, and laughing their fool heads off at the pile of wood and junk y'all are making Dumb boats with!

This Monday we are cutting off the Schmamper (Tipsy camper alumni) $100 tickets. These are tickets we created for Tipsy Alumni and new people who plan to put their all into making a boat or making other fun shit happen. On Monday, the only tickets left will be the $140 tickets (which is still cheap honestly for all the entertainment and all planned) so get your ticket today! http://camptipsy2013.eventbrite.com

Importantly I should note that the location has shifted slightly due. Camp TIpsy is still on the same lake but we aren't using the same cove due to lake conditions at the cove. Instead, we slightly south. Check out the awesome map that Orin put together! http://camptipsy.com/map/

Hope to see y'all there!
-Colin