Camp Tipsy 2013 What Where When
From: colin fahrion (colin.fahriongmail.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:47:19 -0700 (PDT)
Well I don't know about y'all but I had a blast at Camp Tipsy! The event is truly amazing and inspiring force of ridiculous DIY creativity! It was my first year and I helped out a bit beforehand with ticketing triage. During the event, I focused on building the Tea Buoy with Tess Aquarium — we won first place in the "Art Fag" competition! I'll definitely be there next year and I plan on pouring more of my time and energy into helping make the event even more awesome than it already is!

But enough about me… Myself and the board of the SFIOP would like to thank everyone who came and participated in taking the pile of scrap wood, foam, and other bullshit and turning it into a ridiculous (and often capital "D" Dumb) flotilla of fun! All of you made the event wonderful whether you made a buoy or a boat or a "boat" or a "bridge" or a "Bullshit Mountain" — and no matter if it floated or not!

A special thanks to Rick Abruzzo for designing the hilarious "Camp Tipsy 2013 What Where When" which you can download here: http://camptipsy.com/wp-content/uploads/Camp-TIpsy-2013-What-Where-When.pdf

Hope to see y'all next year! Invite your friends too! Maybe next year "Bullshit Mountain" will be even bigger!

Yay Art!
-Colin

p.s. If you have photos tag them tag them #camptipsy and share them on Flickr or the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Camp-Tipsy/430096507068377?fref=ts