the bicycle ferris wheel
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 14:20:39 -0700 (PDT)
Many of you went to Camp Tipsy, and put out and I thank you for that.

If you went to Camp Tipsy, you saw the bicycle ferris wheel. It's an amazing feat that that thing floats. It wasn't easy. it took time and energy and money.

We wanted to crowd fund it before Tipsy, but due to a death in the family, Paul lost a few weeks. And so we did a Kickstarter for it, but to end after Tipsy. It ends tomorrow…

Please toss a quater in Paul's cup. I fronted the money to make it happen (and gave $1,000 from ticket sales).

This thing makes people happy. Lets make Paul (and me!) happy now.

$3,500 pays for the parts. Another $1,500 pays Paul $20 an hour for his time. I know, like any of you would work for that…

thanks to you…    chicken