Sweet Cheat is Gone! Calling all detectives to help find her August 31st!
From: colin fahrion (colin.fahriongmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:48:31 -0700 (PDT)
If you happen to be one of those who are enjoying our fair City by the Bay this Labor Day weekend rather than choking down dust (and possibly mud), I entreat you to join me for…

THE SWEET CHEAT GONE
A detective mystery novel played through the darkened alleys of the City by the Bay! A crime has been committed and the Sweet Cheat is our primary suspect. Hidden around the city are pieces of evidence which point to her guilt or innocence.

This is not an official SFIOP event. However, I wanted to announce it as not only will the story/street game be a blast, it is developed and run by people who were on the production crew for All Worlds Fair: Rubin Starset, Courtney King, and myself Colin Fahrion, along with a number of other talented folks.

Summary
  • The When: August 31st, 2013, starting at 5:30pm sharp. Ending at secret HQ in late evening (BART runs 24hrs Labor day weekend).
  • The Where: In the City by the Bay. Exact location will be sent to registered detectives.
  • The Who: You in teams of 3-8 Detectives (please form your team before preregistering)
  • The Rules: Detectives are only allowed to use their own two feet and public transit to get around. All Detectives are required to have a smart phone.
  • How to Preregister: Have each detective on your team read the rules on introduction page and then each detective needs to fill out the preregistration form
  • The Cost: Once preregistration is over, if your team is selected, each detective must pay a $10 Mission Fee. Each detective should also have money for public transportation and cash to bribe gift informants they might meet.
Come help solve the mystery!
-Colin