All Worlds Fair Film World Premier! This Tues!
From: colin fahrion (colin.fahriongmail.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 14:57:49 -0800 (PST)
Parallel Earth needs stuff… they're running out of it. What better place to cruise for worlds to plunder than the All Worlds Fair? Resources, a film that is part Ed Wood and part sci-fi Seinfeld, was shot on location at the All Worlds Fair in February, and it premieres this Tuesday night at Stage Werx Theatre, 446 Valencia st, San Francisco, at 7:30pm. We're hoping this will be a reunion of many AWF participants. BYOB, and come in costume, if you like… there will be slides from AWF and narwhal punch! OK, no narwhal punch, sorry. I mean, that's just weird. A tiny donation of perhaps 5 of your Earth "dollars" may be requested. Or not. All donations go to supporting Stage Werx.

Facebook event page: please let us know if you're coming: https://www.facebook.com/events/1454341091459011/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar