Caruso's Dream, by Brian Goggin and Dorka Keehn
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 09:58:19 -0800 (PST)
Dear Friends,

I would like to invite you to participate in a happening beyond the pale.

Join us for our unveiling of “And My Room Still Rocked Like a Boat on the Sea -- Caruso's Dream.”

When: Sunday February 23rd at 5:45

                           Where: 55 9th St. San Francisco

                                        Bring:  an FM radio, and a mask.

Below find the invitation poster with all the pertinent information you may require to feel suitably prepared.

Feel free to pass this invitation on to like-minded Neo-Dadaists!

No need to RSVP, just come!

For further information visit: www.metaphorm.org

Warmly,
Brian Goggin