last post about tomorrow nights' dinner...
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 15:14:07 -0800 (PST)
from Paul DeJong…

Mark & Freddi will be playing solo and together. Chicken is cooking. Dr Hal & Chicken will be performing. Several Folly Feast rooms will be represented. Everyone is donating their time. Chicken is donating his space. This will be a fantastic show and an amazing night of fun and food for $40. It is happening tomorrow, Sunday 2/16, 7pm at 3359 Cesar Chavez in SF.

Please come. Your mind will be blown and you will be super happy you did not miss it. Tell your friends!

Details can be found at http://DukeDutchy.com

The Folly Feast was amazing and I had at least 10 people say it was one of the best parties they have ever been to, yet I lost thousands on the party because it undersold. It was on Super Bowl Sunday and it is a weekend getaway and more of a commitment. This party is just one night in SF however so bring a date! You will blow his/her mind!

If you have received multiple invites, please accept my apologies. It is going to be a long time before I do this again and there won't be any more emails for this one.

Best to you!