Funeral Show
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 07:27:53 -0800 (PST)

Funeral Show this Saturday

People have been asking questions about the Funeral Show. They want to know what the cover is to get in. Itâs free. I charged the funeral parlor $14,700 to remove the junk that I am foisting on you. Your admission is that you are going to take something home with you. They want to know why itâs so early. Because you have other things to do on Saturday, so do this first, then go do something else. Show starts exactly at 8, is 2 hours long. People want to know if we are going to have a real, functional embalming table. The answer is no. Because an embalming table is basicly a toilet. And no, there is no sugar coating.

The show has a dozen performers in 9 acts all doing different stuff. There are interesting photo opportunites and after the show you can get in a real coffin and close the lid and get your freak on.

Show is hosted by Jamie DeWolf.

9 acts:

Kate Brehm                 dance

Freddi Price                 sing and play

Hal Robins                   recite

Hillary and Hemmie      build and eulogize

Ben Burke                     poetry

Benjamin Wachs          funeral dirges

Mongoloid & Janette     skit and video

Kyle and Suzil               embalming demonstration

Chicken                         found scrapbook

Also Jeremy Burmeister and Angie deAngela as Malvoye the Mentalist.

Doors open at 7:00 pm, show at 8:00 sharp.

 3359 Cesar Chavez between Mission and S. Van Ness

Dress code:  funeral formal