Funeral Show tonight doors 7, show 8
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 15:03:21 -0800 (PST)
Please come dressed funeral formal.

Well we have done that thing again. You know, that thing where you respond to a
situation by throwing a show about it. Think of how different the world would
be if after the Gulf of Tonkin McNamara did a puppet show about democracy and
toured it around Vietnam. How about a Broadway show on fracking? Why isn't the
theme for a high school homecoming gala money or maybe the underdog or even
things that don't make sense? Throwing a show with things that people can
already do is kind of cheating. We need to throw out an idea and do a call to
artists and wildcard it home. I am literally made of this stuff. I don't know
how to bottle it, teach it or replicate it. But if you don't have any of this I
can't recommend it enough. To be the person who calls for the show, to the be
the person who responds to the call to artists or the person who shows up.

I made some stew.

chicken