Petite Poulet: This Saturday March 22nd @ 2PM, our first kids show featuring Zero Boy
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 20:42:41 -0700 (PDT)
Zero is a great performer for a variety show, sure. But to a kid, Zero Boy is a
toy. The fantastical yarns he spins in the worlds he build mystify children and
they love him. Come on Saturday afternoon with your kids. Petite Poulet is
going to be what we call our kids shows. So many of us have kids now, it's time
to start doing shows for them so they themselves can start doing shows.

Sparkle Motion joins Zero Boy for this show as does a balloon twister and a
magician.

3359 Cesar Chavez @ Mission   2 PM   Saturday the 22nd     this is a donation
based event

chicken