Smells like the Odeon tomorrow night at the Institute of Possibility…
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:54:49 -0700 (PDT)
OK, everyone is going to the Zero Boy Variety Showcase show tomorrow night at
9:00 PM at the Chez Poulet (3359 Cesar Chaves) right?

Trapeze!
Comedy!
Storytelling!
Flamenco dancers and musicians!
A great short film!
A Yo Yo champion!
An 80's dance troupe!
And Zero Boy!  (he makes funny noises dressed like an astronaut)

Admission is only $10 if you buy the cheapo tickets tonight, they go up
tomorrow. Here is a link:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/zero-boy-variety-showcase-tickets-7161850287?aff=eorg

Zero Boy is a super cool, totally unique act. Remember the Red Bastard?
Remember Circus Contraption? Remember the Funeral Show? Agents of Chaos?
Remember how good all that stuff was? This is good like that. Come, you won't
be disappointed. Only selling 100 seats. Filling up quick!!! (he says, with
empty eyes knowing that everyone knows only 17 tickets have sold)…

This show more than any other we've done reminds me of an Odeon show. Viva la
Odeaon!!!!!!! Hard to believe next May will be TEN YEARS since we wore that
thing down to the nub.

chicken