Tonight is the night of the Zero By Variety Showcase!!!!!
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:04:47 -0700 (PDT)
Tickets are still totally available but are also almost totally gone plenty of room hurry up before the last ticket sells no one turned away.

Ahem.

This shows got everything…

Real Flamenco dancers and musicians! A few of the ones that we at Camp Tipsy! Remember the guys who played until 5:00 in the morning around the camp fire?

Comedy by Casey Ley!  SF is becoming mecca for comedians and this guy is the cutting edge! A regular at the Kamicase comedy lounge he will probably make jokes about the Google bus that are funny and true.

Kyle the metal guy will come and make sure there is metal.

Clara LaFrance will do a single point trapeze act! I've never even seen a single point trap act. I have no idea!!!

Dr. Popular will melt your hearts with his yo yo tricks and midwestern smile…

I will show you an 8 minute movie that will leave you breathless.

Dr. Arnold Weidinger from the Institute for the Future will come and explain what you don't know about the past of the future.

80's dance drill squad Sparkle Motion will redefine spandex in a special olympian performance involving oatmeal.

ZERO BOY! From NYC, we put this show together so that he would feel at home here. Impossible to explain, delightful to experience! Zero Boy is one in 6 billion!!!

Come to this show! Honor the good works we  did at the Odeon!!!

Show starts at 9, come early if you want I made stew.

chicken