Bus trip this Satruday to San Jose museum of Innovation
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 17:40:46 -0700 (PDT)
from Rich DDT

Hello Purveyors of Innovative New Possibilities,

This is the big one. The mother of all electronic music events. I'm soooo very excited to offer the most awesome LoveTech experience we've ever created!!! Full details below but in the meantime, let's all get coordinated on transport and hop on Chicken John's bus! Transport is a total steal for $5 (early bird) / $10 round trip
Sign up for the bus herehttp://goo.gl/nADIVC
Buy tickets to the event herehttp://thetech.org/rebootmusic

The Tech and LoveTech present REBOOT:music Live!

Saturday, May 10th 7pm-1am
at The Tech Museum of Innovation 201 S Market St, San Jose
Digital Music and Cutting-Edge Performances Collide at REBOOT:music Live!
LoveTech and The Tech Museum of Innovation bring you a world class lineup of live electronic musicianship, staged in the largest exhibition of interactive, collaborative digital music installations ever created. Unleash your inner musician and immerse yourself in a new world of musical performance led by revolutionaries that redefine the human machine interface.

TICKETS
$15 limited pre-sales Sold Out $20 Still Available HERE: http://thetech.org/rebootmusic
••••Live Electronic Music••••
ONYX AHANTI (Berlin)
Catch awesome preview videos HERE

•••Digital Jam Lounge•••
Sixteen interactive REBOOT:music installations

••PlayShops••
Come Early for a 7:30pm Panel Discussion Moderated by ANI (Amy Lee)
Get an inside look at the technology, passion & inspiration of our performing musicians

•An Entire Museum of Discovery•

Much More TBA!

✦Tickets✦
$20 Still Available HERE: http://thetech.org/rebootmusic
✦TRANSPORT✦
Extremely affordable round trip bus transport is being arranged from SF! We are also helping organize carpools! Sign up HERE and submit a paypal for your seat to make a reservation.

•About Us•
LOVETECH
produces events that elevate the art of live electronic musicianship. We showcase innovative performances and design party environments emphasizing new music technology. We catalyze community with jamboxes, playshops and interactive digital art. Our engaging experiences will blow your mind, move your body, and inspire your creative soul.
RSVP to our Facebook Event
THE TECH MUSEUM OF INNOVATION
a hands-on technology and science museum for people of all ages and backgrounds. This non-profit learning resource was established to inspire the innovator in everyone. The Tech celebrates the present and encourages the development of innovative technology for a more promising future.

Thanks,