Poker Tournament now with Comedy and Stew!!!
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 11:20:41 -0700 (PDT)
So I've really been into making stew in the past year or so. I bought half a
cow and a small freezer to put it in to support my habit. I'll be making a stew
tomorrow for anyone who cares to eat it.

I've hired a comedian to do a set during the break.

Anyone can come to the Poker Tournament and watch. Plenty of room.

"I want to play, but don't know how." There will be a poker lesson at 6:00 with
a bunch of practice hands. Come at 6 if you wanna learn to play.

"Is this gambling? Is this illegal?" Technically, it's only gambling if you can
win money. Many non-profits use this model for fundraising. Churches and the
like. It would only be illegal if you bet money and could win money. Since the
prizes are all "in kind" donations, your $40 buy in is actually a donation. The
San Francisco Institute of Possibility is currently not a non-profit, but our
application has been submitted, and there is no reason to believe that we will
not be approved, at which time retroactively this activity will be thus
blessed.

There should be more girls. If you are a girl, you should sign up.

We will be rolling out the Art Fund call to artists on Monday morning. Got any
art ideas for tipsy?

chicken