Poker Tournament vs. a beautiful Sunday in San Francisco...
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 17:14:43 -0700 (PDT)
It's a beautiful day in the city of Art and Innovation. Somehow, we have 25
people signed up to play poker. Our max is 40, but 25 is totally respectable.
There is beef stew. I've been cooking it for 8 hours. It's really good. We have
a comedian for the break. Come drink whisky and gamble. You can just buy in
when you get here. Chez Poulet is 3359 Cesar Chavez. Bring beer and bread for
stew.

chicken