Freddi Price dinner and a show this Friday the 13th
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 00:05:17 -0700 (PDT)
So tickets are selling briskly for Freddi Price concert and dinner this Friday the 13th. We can seat 60, we have sold 30 tickets and I think we could sell out. So if it's important for you to come buy a ticket now.

We are working on the menu, we will have it done tomorrow after I go to the farmers market. It's defiantly going to be roast beast. It's kinda my thing. Low and slow. I like to cook giant hunks of meat for 30 hours in my spare time. Probably will attempt the coffee infused polenta, it was a huge hit last time.