look outside, look at the moon
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 21:42:03 -0700 (PDT)
That's the moon that was over Sean Hayes last year at Camp Tipsy. The next full moon we will all be at Tipsy. I hope you will join us. Information and all that crap is at www.camptipsy.com

Our musical line-up is almost complete and includes Jason Webly making a rare appearance on Saturday night, Flamenco masters Trio Paz on Friday night and the very talented Eliza Rickman on Thursday.

We will also be announcing our grant recipients for this year very soon.

I started cooking the main course for the Freddi Price dinner and a show tomorrow night. I started with 50 pounds of roasted beast. Gonna cook for 30 hours.

50 pounds. Fifty. Pounds. So far we have sold 40 tickets. 60 people is the cut off. That's a lot of beast. Buy a ticket and help me eat it!!!!

This is Freddi. He's kind of Amazing.

  • (no other messages in thread)