Camp Tipsy to be mocked at The Mess, June 28th
From: colin fahrion (colin.fahriongmail.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:05:52 -0700 (PDT)
Typically we only use this to announce SFIOP related events but Renée promised she'd make fun of Camp Tipsy at her upcoming sketch show The Mess! Renée is an OG fellow Constramper. I've been to her prior HOT MESS sketch shows and they were damned funny.

Seriously this show deserves to be packed. Even if her Camp Tipsy joke sinks the rest of if will be the best $10 you spend this week! Go laugh at THE MESS!

Yay Funny Shit!
-Colin

The Mess
Saturday, June 28th
8pm — $10 sliding scale
Firehouse Art Events Hangar
3192 Adeline St, Berkeley, California 94703

This Amazing Show is Featuring:
Meghan Elison Spencer Bainbridge Shaun Plander Robin Hardwick David Levine Tom Cavnar Sang S. Kim Siobhan Reneasy LeVes-q Devin Cooper Tonya NarvaezCas Ruffin @TimSchofield Scott McFall Stephanie Ann Foster Colin Iago McCarthy @NathanTucker @ElenaOvalle @RebeccaFox @JaydenLee @AnnieOxenhandler @RoseOser @Mia Blankensop @HildaRoe

About: THE MESS is a sketch comedy troupe based in the East Bay. We are a collective of writers, actors, dancers, directors, musicians, comedians,and rabble-rousers. Our shows are scripted, and built from the ground up. Our focus is on work that celebrates Bay Area diversity, and leans toward the theatrical. We love alternate endings, well planned high-fives, and spotlighting the Robins in a Batman world. From sing-a-longs to puppetry to dance numbers with zombies, there's (almost) nothing we won't write and try. So strap in ya'll - this thing is about to get MESSY!