Re: Camp Tipsy! You're coming right? Looking for a Ride?
From: colin fahrion (colin.fahriongmail.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:23:09 -0700 (PDT)
Realized I didn't add a link to the event!

camptipsy.com

Or just go here to buy your ticket!

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 3:12 PM, colin fahrion <colin.fahrion [at] gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all,

You're coming to Camp Tipsy right? If not, why not? I mean it was written up as the Best Alternative to Burning Man by the SF Weekly — ok granted that might be a reason not to go. I promise though Camp Tipsy hasn't yet jumped the shark as I was just up there and there are no sharks in Lake Ladoga.

If you aren't going because you are afraid the water is too low then check out this broadcast from Star Trek who recently beamed down to check the water levels! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Ah2Z-8yas

If you aren't going because you are a starving artist then shoot me an email and I may be able to help you out. colin.fahrion [at] gmail.com

If you aren't going because you don't have a ride shoot me an email and I'll send you a link to the Camp Tipsy Ride Share!

If you aren't going for some other reason let me talk you into it!

Yay Junk Boats!
-Colin