Camp Tipsy opened this morning
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 14:15:38 -0700 (PDT)
Nice cloudy day, not too hot. People building, making roads, painting rocks, organizing the kitchen, putting up tents… it's as if it was all perfect. The nights have been warm. The lake is slightly smaller than last year, and as a result, it's warmer by a noticeable amount. I made purple Camp Tipsy shirts and everyone looks very festive in them. We worked very very hard and shaded the entire shop. I bought 1/2 a cow to feed the crew. We are as ready as we can be…

You should come. These are the times of our lives. Show up. It's a great group of people. The event is small enough that you can still meet everyone. There are lots of kids. There is stuff to do. It's beautiful.

or for more info, go here: www.camptipsy.com

Pass this message on to your friends, encourage them to go (even if you can not).