Eliza Rickman's kickstarted ends tomorrow
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:28:55 -0700 (PDT)
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/94206527/eliza-rickman-makes-her-second-album-and-a-covers

She's the chick who played at Tipsy Thursday night. I describe her style as "bummer pop". She is totally super cool. You would love to buy a copy of her album. She's gonna be famous someday. And you can say you helped her out…

She plays the toy piano. It has a haunting, vidid sound. Her hair may have 17 bats in it at any time. Her voice is angelic. And she's totally doing it. Driving around the country doing tours, selling CD's. And it's working. She is getting better, her shows are a delight and her chops are totally refined.

For $20 pledge, you get a bunch of her songs. I'm totally in.

And besides, she hit a deer when she was leaving Camp Tipsy. The rental cars' insurance deductible was $500. I paid her $500. She flew in from Canada to do the show.

chickenjohn