SFIOP Things of interest to put on your calendars:
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 00:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

September 19th:  FLAMENCO with Daniel Fries and Mission Flamenco dinner theatre! $40 a ticket includes dinner and show. These are REAL flamenco dancers and musicians, this is going to be an awesome experience.

Oct 1st: Arse Electronica: Monocrom, Austrias premire art pranksters offer the 2014 Transgender awards! Its usually really funny, biting and absurd.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/arse-elektonika-2014-trans-tickets-12995819847

Oct 17th: Camp Tipsy after party/make-up BAKE SALE!!! Camp Tipsy lost $11,000 this year, so we are having a BAKE SALE to make up the lost revenue. Join us! Watch the needle rise as we turn muffins into moola and make it so Camp Tipsy 2015 starts debt free! Entertainments, videos from the event, music and the people who bring you Camp Tipsy will be there to baking pie in the sky. Details soon, mark your calendars.

Oct 25th and 26th: Butt Kapinski, private eye. This one woman show by Deanna Fleysher (the woman who wrote the Red Bastards’ show) we are proud to present and sure that it will sell out at least 2 nights.   http://www.buttkapinski.com/

Nov 8th: FIGMENT OAKLAND. Figment is a free event that is a net cast wide catching artists in collaboration and experimentation. It runs on grant money and voulenteers and seems to be a cool thing:     http://oakland.figmentproject.org/

Dec 20th: Jason Webely and friends are proud to present: MARGARET at the CASTRO THEATRE. I (this is Chicken talking… hi) found a scrapbook in a dumpster in 1998 and the book told an amazing story that we have now added to by scoring it, turning the scrapbook into a slide show and thinking long and hard about impermanence, honor, reverence and whimsy.