you had me at paella…
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 18:57:16 -0700 (PDT)
OK this Friday is Flamenco music, singing, clapping and dancing at the Chez Poulet with a 7 course Tapas for $40 ($60 for VIP seating). I only do a few of these a year, and they are always awesome.

Dancers from Mission Flamenca, musicians Daniel Fries (of Trio Paz, the band that plays Friday nights at Tipsy) and Tapas cooked by Chef Chicken (with tons of help from Caroline and Guillermo). Eat the food of Spain! Listen to the music from Malaga to Castilla while watching the 8 ladies from Mission Flamenca own the stage!  The dinners we do are always locally sourced, organic and delicious.
This is the real deal. You will not regret comming to this show.

Marinated Olives

Paella
   w/ shrimp, chorizo, heirloom tomatoes, & italian parsley

Albondigas
   in a gypsy pepper-saffron sauce

Spanish Tortilla
   w/ yellow corn & arugula

Blistered Padrons
   w/ garlic, lemon, & maldon sea salt

Pinchos
   w/ manchego, salami, & housemade pickles

Patatas Bravas
   w/ salsa brava & spicy aioli

Our seating capactity for this show is like 60 to 70 people. If we don't have that many guests for dinner, we will offer a "show only" ticket for $20 starting the day of the show at noon. Check back, if you can see a show only ticket you can buy it. So there.
chicken