Flamenco! This Friday night!!!
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:39:13 -0700 (PDT)
REAL, LIVE Flamenco dancers and musicians. Not like, so people "interested" in Flamenco and they wanted to a show. This isn't an incubator. This is totally pro talent and it's nothing short of magical. We have had the musicians at Tipsy for the past 2 years. I want to do this show to see what it's like to include the dancers and singers and clapping to see maybe it's a good idea to bring that out next year. Come to this show and tell me what YOU think!!!!

I'm gonna cook with Guillermo and Caroline. 7 courses of Tapas. Doors at 7. First course drops 7:30. Music/dancing at 8.

Tickets here:      http://www.eventbrite.com/e/flamenco-dinner-theatre-musicians-dancers-tickets-13063638695#

We can do 60 seats. This will probably sell out. Instead of giving me a friggin' heart attack and everyone waiting until the last possible second to buy tickets and making it impossible for us to gage how much food to buy, CONSIDER BUYING YOUR TICKETS NOW! Think of my ulcer…