You have just under two hours to give the people you know a magic ticket.
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:21:35 -0700 (PDT)

(sorry for the double post)

There are still a few tickets left, but we are close to selling out. When the tickets are gone, they are gone. If someone is going to see the Cosmos Fall on January 31st, 2015 you have -/2 hours to get them a ticket. I wish I could entice you to get involved by explaining how awesome it will be, but I can't. Even the people IN THE SHOW don't know everything. The things they think they know may or may not be true. Actually the whole concept of "reality" is in dispute here...

But what is a simple fact is that there will be 700 people who have no clue to the doom, despair or delights that will await their friends that they send to bear witness to the demise of All.

This idea coming to life is nothing less than magic. Seeing it blossom and people supporting it is a fairy tale come true.

thank you all so very much, chickenjohn

  • (no other messages in thread)