Bake Sale this Friday at the Chez Poulet
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 17:11:09 -0700 (PDT)

OK, I got so swept up in the Kickstarter that I totally dropped the ball on Promoting this Friday nights show at the Chez Poulet: the Camp Tipsy make-up Bake Sale and Show!!!!!

Camp Tipsy 2014 lost like $11,000. We are going to make it back selling baked goods!!!!!!!

       With:

Famous (in france) Pogo Stripper Roky Roulette!!!!

Mirium Telles on the Trapeze!!!!

Daniel Fries of Trio Paz, the Flamenco guy!!!!!!

Lodoga Chair Repair (all the plastic chairs from tipsy)

Paul da Plummer with his Hurlothrumbo Report!!!

And much more!!!!!!

And since it is a bake sale fundraiser, of course we will have BAKE GOODS!!!!  Also Ritual Coffee to go with the baked goods. We are going to make $11,000 and break even selling cookies. Sure we are. Try and stop us!!!! We just funded a $40,000 Kickstarter without telling anyone what they were buying, we can sell some brownies.

Chez Poulet is 3359 Cesar Chavez @ Mission  8-12

Show starts at 9:00 admission is $-any donation-$