Bake Sale TONIGHT!!!!!!!
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

Camp Tipsy Make-Up Bake-Up Sale and Show Thing Tonight 8PM at the Chez Poulet

So we lost $11,000. Its no problem. Everyone knows that if you wanna make real money, baked goods are the way to go. We have a great selection of cookies, brownies and cakes for sale for $140 each. Each baked good comes with a ticket to Camp Tipsy 2015! We only need to sell 78.5 muffins to make it work!!!!

I told you this was a good idea!!!!

Tickets to Camp Tipsy 2015 are here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/edit?eid=12453469663

Admission to tonights show is any donation. It was a blank night on the calendar, come by and say hi. Well be having fun. And making SCADS OF MAD CASH!!!

Come see…

  • Famous (in france) Pogo Stripper Roky Roulette!!!!
  • Mirium Telles on the Trapeze!!!!
  • Daniel Fries of Trio Paz, the Flamenco guy!!!!!!
  • Lodoga Chair Repair (all the plastic chairs from tipsy)
  • Paul da Plummer with his Hurlothrumbo Report!!!
  • And much more!!!!!!

And since it is a bake sale fundraiser, of course we will have BAKE GOODS!!!! Also Ritual Coffee to go with the baked goods.

We are going to make $11,000 and break even selling cookies. Sure we are. Try and stop us!!!! We just funded a $40,000 Kickstarter without telling anyone what they were buying, we can sell some brownies.

Chez Poulet is 3359 Cesar Chavez @ Mission
8-12pm
Show starts at 9:00
admission is $-any donation-$