Butt Kapinski, private eye this Sat and Sun at the Chez Poulet
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:17:10 -0700 (PDT)
Oct 25th and 26th, Butt Kapinski will bring her award winning one woman show to the Chez Poulet!!!! We are VERY excited to host her… we've never had a Private Eye before!

She is the co-writer and director of the Red Bastard. We welcome this amazing talent to our little space. Tickets start at $10 (but they will go fast!). General admission tickets are $20. VIP $30 (you get a better chair & front row) if you can afford it you rich techie scum!!!!

BUTT KAPINSKI
created and performed by Deanna Fleysher
Think it's a solo show? Think again. A deranged cross between Philip Marlowe and Elmer Fudd, Hollywood private eye Butt Kapinski invites you to co-star in a film noir murder mystery. This filthy, funny, fully-interactive ride is riddled with sex, sin, shadows and subterfuge. Kick reality to the curb! Join Butt in a world of dark dreams and bad similes!

A participatory comedy theater event for the whole family, provided the whole family is 18 or over and totally twisted.

DEANNA FLEYSHER is a comedy artist, teacher and director devoted to interactive comedic experiences. She created Foreplay, an erotic improv comedy show that ran for a year at the People's Improv Theater in NY and was featured at the Chicago Improv Festival. She created, produced and starred in Kill Me Loudly: A Clown Noir and The Kapinski Private Eye Academy at the NY Clown Theatre Festival. She created the Naked Comedy Lab, a workshop for training in interactive comedy and hilarious vulnerability. She is the director and co-writer of Red Bastard, the internationally acclaimed bouffon show. Currently, she tours her award-winning solo show BUTT KAPINSKI and teaches Naked Comedy labs in Los Angeles and around North America.

Winner, Best of Fest, Calgary Fringe 2014

Winner, Best of Fest and Staff Pick, Edmonton Fringe 2014

Winner, Best of Fest and most Orgasmic Production, Hollywood Fringe 2013
Winner, Volunteers Choice Award and Cultch Award, Vancouver Fringe 2013

"FIVE STARS... Calling Butt Kapinski 'a one-woman show' is like calling Wayne Gretzky 'a hockey player'... I can’t remember when I’ve laughed so hard or so often."
—The Calgary Herald

"It’s called eating out of her hand and we were in there gobbling it up."
—The Vancouver Courier

"Super funny and astonishingly inventive… like watching a trapeze artist soar without a net."
—ArtsBeat LA

WARNING: This show is intended for mature audiences only.