Come to Figment this Saturday Nov 8th! 11a-5p
From: colin fahrion (colin.fahriongmail.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 11:42:32 -0800 (PST)
Hey All!

The first ever Figment Oakland is this weekend on Saturday from 11-5pm in Mosswood Park, Oakland!

Figment Oakland isn't a SFIOP event but we love what they do! It's a participatory arts festival that is free and open to the public for people of all ages.

Personally, I have been involved helping curate games for the event. Being a curator for the event I have an inside view of the list of art and it's going to be awesome! We'll have everything from anti-censorship open mic and anti-survelience makeovers to puppet making, amphibious bicycles, odd geometric art, giant 250lb knot tying performancecardboard tube fighting, a box truck theater showing movie trailers, and a giant inflatable moon!

Come to the event! Also THEY NEED VOLUNTEERS! It's a great event to give a bit of your time and energy and love for. Shifts are a measly 2hrs and you get a fun shirt! Volunteer Sign Up Form

Figment Oakland
Nov 8th, 11-5pm
Mosswood Park, 3612 Webster St Oakland, CA
The closest Bart stop is the MacArthur Bart Stop and AC Transit buses 51A, 57 stop nearby.

Facebook event page

Yay Art!
-Colin