Vatican, Dinosaurs, and Fallen Cosmos! Oh My!
From: colin fahrion (colin.fahriongmail.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 10:53:40 -0800 (PST)
THIS JUST IN!!!

The Vatican may be concealing a secret horde of dinosaur fossils. Reports of dinosaur fossil thefts from the secret Vatican Archives may be linked to The Fallen Cosmos! An article in the Christian Science Monitor was posted early this morning that mentioned the Fallen Cosmos and then mysteriously vanished but we were able to get a screenshot of it.

You can see the article in it's entirety here: http://www.sfiop.org/posts/vatican-dinosaurs/

We believe that the only way to find the truth is to release the new religious tract by Doctor Popular, "God Hates Dinosaurs", as it may be a key that reveals more about the Falle Cosmos in it. Because of this we must all help him get to 666 Backers so that he can spread the word to all and give the books away as certain special upcoming art events!

Donate today to God Hate Dinosaurs! Even if you can only donate a couple bucks do it! The Cosmos needs you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/docpop/god-hates-dinosaurs