Tomorrow 7pm! SFIOP presentation at Adventure Design Group!
From: colin fahrion (colin.fahriongmail.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 13:52:39 -0800 (PST)
Come hear what we are up to!

Members of the SFIOP board, myself included, will be giving a talk on our events and goals past, present, and future — from All Worlds Fair to Fallen Cosmos and beyond! The presentation is a part of the Adventure Design Group series at the Go Game Headquarters.

As a special surprise we'll be giving away two tickets to the sold out Fallen Cosmos!

MeetUp: Presentation and conversation with the San Francisco Institute of Possibility

Location: The Go Game, 400 Treat Ave Suite F

Schedule:
- 6:30-7:15pm: Doors open. Socialize! Drinks and food.
- 7:15-8pm: Presentation by SFIOP
- 8-8:30pm: Q&A
- 8:30-9:30pm: Mingle & discuss!
- 9:30pm....: Hangin' out to follow at a nearby bar.

Yay art!
-Colin