Thursday Jan 5th at Supperclub: Star Star Review with VOUGE and more $15
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:36:27 -0800 (PST)
Want to see some crazy talent? You could do way worse than spending Thursday night at Supperclub. I can't categorize these people.They defy classification. Just raw talent, ability and drive. Feeling down? Felling like SF is all used up? Feeling like we have lost our edge? Stop that silliness. Go to this.

chicken

Back by popular demand, this will be the one-time-only encore performance of the STAR STAR Revue, only seen once before by a very select audience in the middle of the Black Rock desert. STAR STAR is an Old-School Variety Show including Comedy, Dance, Drag, Raunch and Rock&Roll. They will melt your face with air guitar and make you scream like a groupie when the Twerkshops begin. Bring a friend to catch you when you faint during a hilariously mind-bending (and often dangerous) strip tease by Benjamin Turner. Bring your sunglasses, as we can not be held responsible for the glare of glitter-crotch. Performances like this are rarely seen this side of your alarm clock. Supperclub is closing, so this is your last opportunity to party at this SF Nightlife landmark. This show will sell out, so get your tickets early! Save 5$ on the door price here: https://eventbrite.com/event/15069167285/
The night includes performances by
The Fossettes, an "Entertainment Posse in the Stylings of Fosse" featuring the NEW 'San Francisco Dancing Twins', Melissa and Elizabeth Castaneda,
Jocquese (@SirJoq) will not only be the Master of Ceremonies, but he will also be gracing us with his stylish and sexy Vogue.  Voguing began in the 1970s Harlem Ball scene where individuals would use dance as well as fashion to settle differences, instead of violence.  Joc performs all over the world and teaches 2 weekly Vogue & Tone classes @Dance Mission and ODC in SF.
and a special aerial performance by Danielle Funkadelica
The wizards of the dance floor are:

Deejay Andre- co-host of #SwitchSF, a weekly queer dance party- http://www.djandresf.com/
DavO- Host of monthly dance party Swagger Like Us and half of the Electro-Pop performance duo Double Duchess, he is bringing his own Swagger just for Us.
Dj Dials - king of the SF Club scene and the wizard behind the curtain at 1015 Folsom will be turning us upsided down and shaking us out. https://soundcloud.com/rivaldials

Doors @ 9pm Show @10.  Dance party will go till 2am
$15 presale or $20 at the door and free lap dances all night!!!!
Facebook event pages with more pictures!