Last round of Secrets of the Fallen Cosmos
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 17:44:20 -0800 (PST)
There is one last show, and that is tomorrow. The show is nearly sold out
(actually, we are arguing if we should let any more people in at all…)

This has been the biggest show we have ever done. 300 performers. 100,000
square foot space. One AMAZING idea. That we kept totally secret. By using a
disinformation platform.

It's been an amazing experience. We are exhausted. If you have been watching
the videos, this is the last one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_ix2WYJxA&feature=youtu.be

I'll send an email next week with some photos and a report as to what it all
was about. We are all very happy over here.

chicken