Dr. Sketchy's first and 3rd Tuesday at the Institute of Possibility
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:59:36 -0800 (PST)
Hey guys, you may not know this but we have a live figure drawing class called Dr. Skethcy's twice a month at 3359 Cesar Chavez. 7-10. It's really fun, the models are outrageous. If you like to draw or if it's your first time, this is a good one to go to!!!!!

Dr. Sketchy's Presents: Draw La Chica Boom!

La Chica Boom is a performance art project that explores Mexicanidad hyper-raciality/sexuality/gender. What does that mean?? A night of amazing costumes and cutting edge poses that will make you re-asses your notion of ethnicity and our rapidly changing city.

See more of her work at http://www.lachicaboom.com/

Tuesday March 3rd, 2015
7-10pm. 21+
$12 in advance, $15 at the door