The Ask DR. HAL SHOW IS THIS FRIDAY!!!!
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 21:30:41 -0700 (PDT)
Don't miss it! This Friday is the first night on our residency at the Chez Poulet. It's going to be just like the other FIVE HUNDRED TIMES we have done this show. How's that, you may ask? It's fucking amazing!!!!!

Tickets are here, you MUST buy your tickets in advance, there are only 80 seats and they WILL sell out. Right now, there is still one $10 ticket available, but only about 20 other tickets!

The show features you, the guest filling out our question slip and putting it in the question hopper and your question will be read by Chicken John aloud, for everyone to hear. The question is then passed to Dr. Hal while KROB plays "music" that is relevant to your question and David Capurro body surfs the internet to find a suitable image to go with your question. Go ahead, try to stump Hal with questions on string theory or gravity in low earth orbit. Try to find out the school of art Van Gough was in. Marylin Monroes mother's maiden name? The only talk show host who had a guest die on the show? Ronald Reagon's great contribution to society? These are things Hal can answer with ease. But how about: "could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot, that not even he could eat it?" or "why do things end?" these are the good questions that get a gift of a shot of Fernet Branca.

We open with a classic cartoon, usually from the 30's or 40's, then it's on to our Space Science Report with Pete Goldie which is only 5 minutes long so it's really not so bad… Then, Chicken says a few words and then it's on with the show!!!

Astounding answers to your queries!
Monster movie break!
The KROB moment!
The stupid question light!
Shots of terrible tasting liquor!
2 minute dance party!

And if someone is generous enough, Hal will recite on of the thousands of epic poems. Will it be something by Poe? Blake? Will he recite the Ryme of the Ancient Mariner? Probably not, it takes an hour or more… but he could!!!!

Don't miss it! You won't regret it, and you will defiantly be back!!!!