Ask DR. HAL Show video
From: chickenjohn (chickenjohnchickenjohn.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 23:28:56 -0700 (PDT)
If you have never seen ASK Dr. HAL show you have been impoverished. Allow me to enrichen your experience of having a body moving through time and space by pointing this video now 15 years old or so from the lost and forgotten Odeon bar.

It's Weird TV doing a segment on the Ask Dr. Hal show. It's pretty funny, I hope you enjoy it.

The show is doing a run every Friday in April, 9:00 pm sharp at the Chez Poulet 3359 Cesar Chavez. General admission is $20.

Tickets are available in advance here: http://www.sfiop.org/posts/events/the-ask-dr-hal-show/

we trust we will see you there…